Weight Loss with LipoMelt’s™ Red Light Therapy
Light has the power to heal your body and optimize your health
Weight Loss Efforts Boosted with Red Light Therapy
LipoMelt™, red and near-infrared light therapy, uses LED light (635nm) to help naturally slim, shape, and tone the body when used in conjunction with Dr. Ann Miller’s Weight Loss Program and Functional Health Assessment. It also uses 880nm light to increase collagen and elastin formation while contouring the body and creating a slimmer appearance.
LipoMelt™ Technology is a non-invasive alternative to liposuction
The unique 635nm and 880nm wavelengths of red and near-infrared light stimulate fat cells to release their stored fat into the bloodstream where it can potentially be used for energy. Overall diet and lifestyle must be conducive to fat loss. We offer nutrition, lifestyle, and exercise recommendations as well as weight loss programs to amplify the fat loss effects.
What happens during a red light session for body contouring?
After a 20-minute Red Light/ LipoMelt™ session a patient will immediately be provided with a session on the Whole Body Vibration Plate machine to enhance energy use of the fats that have just been released into the bloodstream and more easily burn them off. Red light therapy does not actually burn fat by itself.
What are the health benefits of red light and near-infrared light treatments?
One of the biggest health breakthroughs in the last half-century, red light stimulates collagen production, speeds wound healing, and is highly anti-inflammatory. Since chronic inflammation is now being recognized as a major contributor to most chronic diseases from heart disease, depression, and cancer to Alzheimer’s and chronic fatigue syndrome the effect of red light therapy on inflammation is a very big deal. It suppresses inflammation and the production of inflammatory cytokines and decreases inflammation from the tissues to the joints and other organs of the body.
Some of the most common uses of red light therapy for weight loss:
- increase energy – mitochondrial dysfunction, brain function, and inflammation are at the core of chronic fatigue
- anti-aging and skin rejuvenation – stimulates both collagen and elastin, eradicates fine lines and wrinkles as well as the appearance of scars, acne, and psoriasis
- make skin healthier and get rid of cellulite – boost collagen and elastin production, support circulation and blood vessel health, and cause the release of fat from fat cells
- speed up fat loss during weight loss to enhance body contouring
- improve mood and cognitive function – helps combat depression and anxiety disorders
- speed healing from injury or surgery – increases circulation and new capillaries thus bringing more oxygen and nutrients