Chiropractor Supervised Functional Health Assessment
Identifying and Balancing your Mechanical, Emotional and Nutritional Needs
Your Chiropractor That Finds the Real Source of the Problems
Health restoration and wellness care are on the rise. More and more people are realizing the shortcomings of our current “health care” model and are seeking answers to their ongoing often unaddressed wellness concerns. Your body has 10 organ systems designed to work in harmony. The disease begins in the body long before it is revealed by abnormal lab findings and can only exist where there is no harmony. We look at patients through a slightly different lens, a lens that allows us to see what is going on in terms of dysfunction rather than disease or pathology. We are an invitation to a different possibility in Health Care.
Together we will:
- Discover your body’s capacity to be vibrantly healthy and regain optimal function
- Restore and maintain total body wellness by getting to the root of the problem
- Find your source of stress and remove it
- Nourish the body and remove excess waste by using food and enzyme nutrition
- Address emotional stressors and core beliefs creating an inability to heal
What you get:
- Comprehensive Structural and Functional Examination – Chiropractic functional assessment with the reflex palpatory exam. A hands-on evaluation of anatomy and physiology was used to gain a deeper understanding of the impact on the nervous system.
- Integrated Urine Panel
- Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis
- Integrated Chiropractic Care
- A weight loss program may be incorporated, as needed