The old adage is true—we really are what we eat. There is no substitute for healthy eating. How optimally our body functions, depends on the quality of the nutrients we take in, and whether we’re able to digest, absorb and use them.
When symptoms or illnesses appear, that’s your body’s way of telling you that it is under stress and undernourished. Nutritional stress can result from:
- Quality of the food you eat
- Eating processed foods containing refined sugar, additives and preservatives
- A lack of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet
- Not staying properly hydrated
- Using caffeine to get you through energy slumps
- An inability of your body to digest, absorb and use the nutrients from the food you eat
These issues can lead to the following symptoms:
- Heartburn – Indigestion
- Gas pain – Bloating
- Constipation – Diarrhea
- Inability to lose weight
- Anxiety – Depression
Dr. Ann can help you combat these symptoms, and get healthy, using a proper diet and nutrition, rather than medications. Don’t continue to mask the fact that you aren’t giving your body what it needs to perform at optimum efficiency.
Let Dr. Ann get you started on the path to a healthy life through excellent nutrition.